If you’re following the weight watchers diet but find yourself craving something sweet, I’ve got good news. You can have dessert and lose weight too. All you need to do is incorporate the dessert into your diet by counting the SmartPoints. And I’ve rounded up 30 delicious weight watchers desserts with SmartPoints so you can do just that!
30 Worthwhile Weight Watchers Desserts
As always, if you want to view the full recipe for any of these weight watchers desserts, please click on the link below each image. Hope you enjoy!
1. Hot Fudge Pudding Cake
This yummy Hot Fudge Pudding Cake comes with only 6 Weight watchers smart points!
A must try if you’re in the mood for something warm and chocolaty.
2. 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies
It’s really amazing how easy these 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies are to make up!
All you need to do is just mix up the two ingredients and bam great brownies!
3. No Bake Graham Cracker Cheesecake – 3 SmartPoints
Only 3 Smart Points No Bake Graham Cracker Cheesecake. Ummm yum, yes please!
4. Weight Watchers Sunshine Cake
This sunshine cake will brighten anyone’s day and it is so easy to make! All you need are 5 simple ingredients.
5. Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Whip Frozen Treats
This yummy treat comes out to only 1 point per treat!
6. Peanut butter balls – 2 SmartPoints
These candies are like Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and are fun for kids to make because you don’t have to cook them.
7. 2 Point Weight Watchers Brownie Cupcakes
This recipe is low sugar but high on taste. Even if you aren’t on Weight Watchers…this is a great treat to make!
8. Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sugar Pizza
Here is a quick and easy homemade cinnamon sugar Weight Watchers recipe – quick and easy to make recipe when you want a savory & sweet treat. It comes to 5 points per serving.
9. 2 Ingredient Brownies
Don’t be scared of these 2 Ingredient Brownies. Seriously they are sooo moist you will be shocked after they come out of the oven!
10. Weight Watchers Outrageous Oreo Lasagna
Whats outrageous about this Oreo lasagna is just how amazing it tastes for just 6 smartpoints.
11. Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge Recipe – 5 Points
An easy to make, homemade marshmallow fudge recipe that is creamy, rich, and decadent.
12. Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Cake Mix Muffins
Simple & Delicious with only 2 Ingredients, these spice cake mini muffins are a hit every time I make them.
13. Weight Watchers One Point Mug Cake
Looking for a quick and easy dessert you can quickly make in the microwave? Then give this mug cake a try for only 1 point!
14. Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe – 3 Points
Satisfy your sweet tooth with these guilt-free chocolate chip cookies that will melt in your mouth.
Light and delicious, they are the perfect end to any meal.
15. Lemon Low point Weight Watchers Dessert
This 2 ingredient, 2 point, no bake Lemon Weight Watchers Dessert is one of my favourites when I’m trying to behave. It is so easy to make, and always a crowd pleaser
16. Weight Watchers Lemon Bars (3 pts.)
With this recipe, I can have all that yummy lemon taste and only use 3 points while doing it!
A recipe the whole family can enjoy without feeling guilty!
17. Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes – 3 Smart Points
If you love pumpkin pie, you’ll definitely love these delicious pumpkin pie cupcakes for only 3 points!
18. Butterfinger Cake
Simple, easy and sweet! This cake is very easy to prepare and the chocolate and caramel combination is to die for!
19. Ultimate Blueberry Muffins
One of these muffins is only 6 Weight Watcher points and it was very filling for breakfast.
They have a cinnamon sugar topping on the top and lots of fresh blueberries in the middle.
20. The Best Banana Bread
Yummy, the best banana Bread Ever, and come with only 6 weight watchers smart points.
As Oprah said, now you can eat bread and lose weight at the same time!
21. Weight Watcher’s Berry Crisp
22. Weight Watcher Dole Whip
This yummy pineapple whip is only 3 points!
23. Weight Watchers Pineapple Angel Food Cake
This easy 2-Ingredient Weight Watchers Pineapple Angel Food Cake stirs together in minutes.
All you need is a box of angel food cake mix and can of crushed pineapple to create a moist and delicious low calorie cake everyone will love.
24. Weight Watchers Blueberry Dessert
With a few Weight Watchers ingredients you can make this amazing frozen blueberry dessert with only 3 ingredients.
25. Weight Watcher’s Single Serve Chocolate Chip Gingerbread Mug Cake
An easy recipe for a gingerbread cake that’s ready in just 10 minutes! Full of cozy flavors & lots of chocolate—but with only 135 calories, it comes with none of the guilt.
26. Chocolate Whoopie Pies with Marshmallow Cream
Indulge in a childhood favorite without overdoing it. Only 5 SmartPonts.
27. Do Nothing Tornado Cake
28. Skinny Apple Cake
This yummy apple cake is only 7 points per serving, and oh so worth it!
29. Weight Watchers Frozen Grasshopper Pie
This frozen grasshopper pie would be the perfect dessert to serve on a warm day when the birds are out chirping or for St Patrick’s Day. But of course it doesn’t have to be a Holiday in order to serve this frozen treat!
30. Weight Watchers Orange Fluff
If you’ve never eaten this, you really have to give it a try.
I don’t think of it as a diet dessert at all. It is light, refreshing and it satisfies any sweet tooth.
Looking for more recipes? Check out these:
- 25 Delicious Weight Watchers Recipes With SmartPoints
- 30 Healthy Salad Recipes You Won’t Regret Trying
- Healthy Super Bowl Appetizers: 20 Super Bowl Party Food
- 25 Addictive Low Carb Keto Chocolate Dessert Recipes
Pin these Weight Watchers Desserts for later!
Don’t forget to pin these weight watchers desserts to your weight watchers board on Pinterest so you can easily come back to it later.